First off I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!
Before this year had started I mentioned in my 2017 New Years Resolutions post that I really would love to read 25 books this year. From the time of that post to this one, I had complied a list of 25 books. I am honestly not going to be updating too much on this challenge instead I will be updating on GoodReads [click that to go to my profile] where you would see my 2017 reading challenge.
Now, before I tell you all the books I would like to read I just want to say one thing which is, If by any miracle I be close to reading 25 books before the year is over I will be making it my objective to increase the amount by 5. I hope that all made some type of sense.
- Children Of Eden by Joey Graceffa
- It Gets Worse: A Collection of Essays by Shane Dawson
- You Are A Badass: How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Always and Forever, Laura Jean by Jenny Han
- In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World by Joey Graceffa
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- A Work In Progress by Connor Franta
- Adventures for Your Soul: 21 Ways To Transform Your Habits and Reach Your Full Potential by Shannon Kasier
- Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace
- American Girls by Allison Umminger
- The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schummer
- Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
- I Want My Epidural Back: Adventures In Medicore Parenting by Karen Alpert
I am in awe with the choices I had made. Is there a favorite book of yours that I missed? Let me know. Are you going to take part of the GoodReads reading challenge for 2017?