We all have those days where we just want to be alone. I honestly admit that I tend to have these days alot, even more that now I am a full time mother. You might be thinking to yourself, wait why would you want to be alone when technically your not since your a mother. Simple answer, I am a stay at home mom which means I’m constantly at home.
Yes, I do love staying at home with my little munchkin [my daughter] but I do sometimes wish that I had at least some time to myself. Luckily, some days I take my muchkin to her grandmother [dad side] to spend a couple hours. So I decided to create this post so I could look back on when I have no idea what to do when I’m alone.
- Go out to lunch or dinner – being alone gives you time to enjoy all the delicious food
- Go ahead and read that book you’ve been wanting to read – Yes I’m talking about that one sitting on your desk
- Go to the movies – hey you don’t need to share your own popcorn now
- Do some yoga
- Create a gratitude list – Its always nice to look back on things your grateful for
- Take a photo every hour of your day
- Go for a relaxing walk by the beach – Its even more beautiful when the sun is setting
- Get a manicure/pedicure – take time in choosing your design and color of choice
- Travel – Is there that little place you’ve been dying to see? Go!
- Watch all the shows you’ve been dying to see – YES, Its binge watch time!
- Make a pinic – who said you need someone to go with you to the park to have a picnic?
- Break out those face masks and have a little spa night – Nothing Like a relaxation time
- Journal – Write all your thoughts down to look back on
- Go to a concert
- Donate to charity – You know you have clothes, jewelry books that you either never touch or barely used
- Create a playlist – Could be of old rediscovered favorites, new favorites or whatever floats your boat
- Go on a little boat ride
- You live in a city? – Visit somewhere you’ve been dying to go
- Write a letter to yourself – and open it in a couple years
- Create a pinterest board of your favorite things
- Have candles? – Light them up and turn off the lights and have a nice bath
- Juice Cleanse? – Do it
- Need more sleep? – Get some sleep, take a nap, drink some hot chocolate and relax
- Sit with a book and look out your window
- Look through your wardrobe and rediscover some faves you been looking for
There you all have it, some things I think will be awesome for a nice time all alone. What are some things you like to do alone? Let me know.