Hey guys, Oh my god! I can’t believe that in my first month of blogging I already been nominated for an award. I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Artist By Beauty. You can see the post right here. She is an amazing blogger that blogs about so many things! You should totally check out her blog.
Firstly, my life on the interweb began on youtube. Till this day I am still on youtube [trying to reach my end of 2017 goal of 500 Subscribers.] You can check out my youtube channel right here. My youtube channel is more mother and family related. I tend to do alot of baby hauls, vlogs and things like that.
Here and there I used to do unboxings of beauty subscription services, cause let’s be real I love them! I always had a passion of beauty and I didn’t want my youtube channel to be all over the place, hence the beginning of my blog. My first blog post went live on December 26,2016 and I’m so happy it did!
Two Pieces of Advice I Have For New Bloggers:
- Post What You Like – If you like skincare, write about skincare. If you like food, write about food. Write about what you like/love to do. Don’t be discouraged and think that just cause a lot of people are posting about a certain thing, doesn’t mean you have to do it too.
- Be Youself – You gonna see this a lot in these awards posts, but it’s one of the most important things. We all have different styles of how we interact with our followers. Just cause you see someone writing a certain way, doesn’t mean you have to change. People will always love you for who you are. Remember that!
- Helpless Whilst Drying
- Kezzies Corner
- Elle Talks Beauty
- Life as Daisy
- Not Capulet
- Floating In Dreams
The rules of The Blogger Recognition Award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
Come Follow Me