I think we can all agree there have been times that we are single on Valentines Day. We also can agree that it completly sucks, especially when the majority of your girl friends all have a significant other to spend the day of love with.
I complied a list of ten things that us single gals (or gents) can do when we are single on Valentines Day.
- Pamper Yourself – there is no shame in going to the spa or the salon to get some relaxation done. No need to put so much stress on yourself.
- Go Out To Eat With Family (or friends) – You know deep down your not the only one in the planet that’s single, why not ask some family members or friends to go out and have some fun
- Buy Some Chocolate – You know you want to.. so just do it!
- Binge Watch Netflix – Its time to watch all those episodes you been wanting to watch but never have time for.
- Buy Yourself Jewerly – Been eyeing on that necklace or ring .. in hopes a significant other will buy it for you. Girl get it yourself!
- Go Out To The Clubs – Your single. Why not have some fun without worrying about cheating (since your single)
- Think About The Money Your Saving – So much money your now saving just to spend it on yourself
- Remember To Be Happy – Don’t worry before you know it you will be swept off your feet, until then don’t dreed being alone. Its the time to be happy.
- Love Being Single – It’s hard. But enjoy it while it lasts
- Catch Up On Things You Might Have Missed – You know there’s alot of things going on each and everyday, that we all might not be able to keep up. This is your chance.
There you all have it. My list of ten things that you can do if your single on valentines day. I know its hard. But live it up, treat yourself. Only you can love yourself like how you need to be loved.